Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Catch Up Read-a-Thon




I am very excited to participate in my very first Read-a-Thon hosted by The True Book Addict I know with all of the new fall line-up of tv shows, I might get a little distracted from my reading so this is just what I need. I hope to read around four to six books this week to put a small dent, or even a chip, in my TBR pile. Some of the books I plan to read are:

The Fat Girl by Marilyn Sachs
Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
One Lonely Degree by c.k. kelly martin
Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan
Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick

The Read-a-Thon starts today and ends Sunday evening. Anyone can join! If you do, post a comment so I can see how you're doing too! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs