Friday, September 17, 2010

The Friday Five (5)

The Friday Five is inspired by Sarah Dessen's blog on LiveJournal. I've been following this blog the longest and love how she recaps her week with the Friday Five, now called The Five.

Here, I recap my week with connections to books I am reading, have read, want to read and other random musings.

1. My To Be Read List is becoming never ending. I know right now I have a minimum list of at least 75 books, and these are ones that I have already purchased. This doesn't even include the books that I have checked out of the library and returned, unread, before I was charged late fees. This week I have a new book to add to the list (wish list, that is) After reading Persnickety Snark's review, I know Friend is Not a Verb is not a book I want to overlook.



2. So . . . I'm still trying to get a handle on blogging and following of other blogs. Sometimes when I sign up to follow a blog using Google Friend Connect, my user name Actin' Up with books appears and other times, my real name appears. I can't figure out to have only my blog user name to appear. I feel pretty lame, but if anyone knows what to do to fix this, please let me know. Again . . . feeling pretty lame. 

3. Currently Reading: a little wanting song by Cath Crowley - I am loving this book. It is the second book in a row that I have read where the chapters alternate between the perspectives of the two main characters. Review coming soon.

4. Soon to leave the shelf: Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian - I am gearing up to dish in the caf at Forever Young Adult for the FYABC I can't wait!

5. Random Rambling: I want to share some love for one of my favorite musicians, Toby Lightman. I'm currently listening to her Let Go cd, So Natural to Love is constantly on replay. You can check out her songs in their entirety here Enjoy!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs