Friday, September 24, 2010

The Friday Five (6)

The Friday Five is inspired by Sarah Dessen's blog on LiveJournal. I've been following this blog the longest and love how she recaps her week with the Friday Five, now called The Five.

Here, I recap my week with connections to books I am reading, have read, want to read and other random musings.

1. Maroon 5's new album Hands All Over was released this week. I got it on Tuesday and it has been on replay ever since. There is a beautiful cover of Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You. I could go on and on and on about, but to simply sum it up, It makes me happy.

2. This week I have been participating in a Read-a-Thon. I want to read 4-6 books, but thought I would be too distracted with all of the new shows premiering this week, but that hasn't happened. I've read three books and haven't watched any tv. Thank you DVR.

3. Currently Reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, I was going to read this a couple of weeks ago, but didn't. I've been skimming through some of my favorite blogs because I'm afraid that I'm going to come across some spoilers and I don't want to do that any more. It's time to find out what happens.

4. Soon to leave the shelf: Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan

5. Random Rambling: Because I can't get enough of Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs