Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Book Blogger Holiday Swap!

I went out of town for a few days for Christmas and when I arrived home yesterday I had this lovely little package waiting for me! It was my gift from the Book Blogger Holiday Swap.


I knew that it was coming a few days late because my Secret Santa, Melissa of The Feminist Texican [Reads] sent me an email earlier in the week letting me know that my package was on the way. Apparently, it traveled from Texas to the east coast to the west coast and then back to the east coast again until it finally made it to my mailbox. I couldn't wait to tear into it and see what Melissa had sent.


I was so excited to see that I get Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn which I had included on my wishlist. I have wanted this book since it came out, but since it was only available in hardcover I have been holding off on buying it and now I have it! Woo-Hoo!! I also received After the Wreck, I Picked Myself Up, Spread my Wings, and Flew Away by Joyce Carol Oates. Melissa chose this book for me because: 1. She is a fan of .Joyce Carol Oates (I have not yet read any of her books) and 2. I am a fan of YA Lit and this is one Oates's YA titles. I also received 2 mix CDs. I love mix CDs. I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet but plan to as soon as I finish writing this post!

Thank you Melissa for my gift and thank you to the coordinators of the Book Blogger Holiday Swap for making all of this happen.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I love the peanuts wrapping and the puppy card. Let me know what's on the CD's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the peanuts wrapping. All of my nametags this year were peanuts (plus many of my ornaments). Hope you love Oates - she's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got your gift (and I LOVE how you displayed everything)! One of the mixes is completely useless now since you got it post-Christmas, but I hope you like the other one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs