Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday #Readathon Mini-Challenge #1

My first Holiday #Readathon mini-challenge hosted by:

Courtney Reads

Question:  If you could go anywhere for the holidays, where would you go? Why?

I would go to San Diego for Christmas. I know that it isn't really exotic and I go there every few years in the summer, but my husband's family lives there and we never see them for Christmas. I know that it would mean a lot to them to be there for the holidays. Plus is it would be a nice retreat from the bitter cold!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100 followers! This is so fab! :) I'm getting close to that milestone now too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs