Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.


Won: 
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
Thank you Random House / Random Buzzers

Gifted: 
Random Act of Kindness from Liz at Consumed by Books
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Thank you, Liz! I love it! 

Purchased:
Out of My Body Flowers Will Grow by Drew Knapp (e-book)


This was another great week and the surprise of Anna and the French Kiss just topped it off! I am really interested in reading Out of My Body Flowers Will Grow. I purchased it on a whim after reading in the paper that it was written by a student at the local university. For $2.99, why not check it out?

I'm excited to see what everyone else received this week!

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I am dying to check out Exposed. It looks really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I'm dying to read Anna and the French Kiss, and Exposed!
    I hope you enjoy them! :D
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I loved Anna and the French Kiss. Exposed looks good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs