Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Wishlist

My wish list is always changing and always growing. I find new books that I am interested in all of the time. I've finally started keeping a list here so stay organized - I was making lists in different notebooks, on scraps of paper, on my phone. This is my most updated list as of June 26, 2011.

6 by Karen Tayleur
13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky (July 26, 2011)
Beige by Cecil Castellucci
Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
Breathless by Jessica Warman
Brother/Sister by Sean Olin
Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland
Dead End by Jason Myers (June 2011)
Family by Micol Ostow
Funny How Things Change by Melissa Wyatt
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Hold Still by Nina LaCour
I Am J by Cris Beam
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Love Drugged by James Klise
Model Home by Eric Puchner
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Playing with Matches by Brian Katcher
Plus by Veronica Chambers
Random by Lesley Choyce
Rats Saw God by Rob Thomas
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Saltwater Moons by Julie Gottus
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

The Day I Killed James by Catherine Ryan Hyde
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch (September 1, 2011)
The Hole We're In by Gabrielle Zevin
The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer (April 5, 2011)
Thief by Brian James
Trapped by Michael Northrop
What Comes After by Steve Watkins
When Jeff Comes Home by Catherine Atkins
You Against Me by Jenny Downham

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if it helps, but I recently started using Google Docs to keep my reading wish list. I used a spreadsheet, so I can alphabetize it any way I want. I can access it from home or work. I wish I had made a column for "where I heard about this book" -- I'm going to start doing that from now on.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quite a lot of awesome books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs