Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (46)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands
Purchased:
by Niki Burnham, Erin Haft, Sarah Mlynowski and Lauren Myracle
Hold Still by Nina LaCour
Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John


Gifted:
The Lighter Side of Life and Death by c.k. kelly martin (ARC)

I made another trip to the Green Valley Book Fair this week and come home will a lot of books that were on my wish list. The sales are so awesome, it was completely worth the 2 hour drive. 
I also received The Lighter Side of Life and Death as a Random Act of Kindness. Thank you Emily! I've loved participating the past few months and will continue to do as so for as long as I can.

Hope you all received the books you wanted! Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. I love love love Susane Colasanti! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of books! I've read several of them and never heard of several of them!! Can't wait to read your reviews.

    When are we getting together???

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved Ten Miles Past Normal. I really want to read Five Flavors of Dumb.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad week for you it seems. :) Looks like you got some great books! I hope you enjoy them all.

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold Still is super good! I wish it was longer. LOOOOVE IT! I want to read Five Flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great IMM! I want to read a lot of those books as well! New follower.

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice set of books this week. I like the title Ten Miles Past Normal. It sounds like it could be a fun book
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs