Monday, August 8, 2011

Mini Read-a-thon - August 8th - 13th

As I was going through my Google Reader, I came across a mini-read-a-thon. The Lauras at The Reading Nook and Books are Precious Gems decided to participate in a read-a-thon. My TBR pile is out of control, so I am joining them too. With an open invitation of "the more, the merrier", I'm definitely on board. The read-a-thon is from August 8th through the 13th so I should get a good amount of reading accomplished.

I do care for setting read-a-thon goals, but I will declare my intentions:

1. Read The Treasure Map of Boys by e. lockhart
2. Finally finish Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone
3. Read at least one e-book (I'm not naming titles to keep my options open)

Laura at The Reading Nook and Laura at Books are Precious Gems are both hosting giveaways along with the read-a-thon, so make sure to check them out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs