Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Read because of their Covers/Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.


Books I Bought because of the Cover or Title

1. Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick



2. You Remind Me of You by Eireann Corrigan



3. Doing It by Melvin Burgess



4. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty



5. I Know It's Over by c.k. kelly martin



6. What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones




7. Youth In Revolt - by C.D. Payne - I still have not read this one and I don't know if I ever will.


Put summer in the title, or a beach or lake on the cover and it's mine!

8. The Summer of Naked Swim Parties
by Jessica Anya Blau




9. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler



10. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

10 comments:

  1. Nothing Like You and Twenty Boy Summer both have super gorgeous covers. I can see why you bought them ;)

    Sophia
    My Top Ten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...The Summer of Skinny Dipping sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Summer of Skinny Dipping was an incredible read, I loved it even if I cried through most of the last third of it.

    Great picks! If you have a minute stop by to see what I picked this week at There's A Book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to buy 20 Boy Summer but haven't gotten to it yet. Love the title and the heart made of (I think?) pieces of fabric is catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Twenty Boy Summer cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #9 - is that sea glass? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought Sloppy Firsts used, but it wasn't really because of the cover...it was because everyone in the world says it is really a great book and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left who hasn't read it!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of summer, skinny, & slopping fun titles.

    Top 10 http://t.co/RhV51NuE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twenty Boy Summer has such a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. twenty boy summer is amazing <3 i loved the cover (which is why i picked up the book) but the synopsis had me feeling ill cry during the book, but im glad i read it, its amazing <3

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs