Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Books of the Month (3)

Books of the Month is where I share books I got In My Mailbox, read, and reviewed during the entire month. Variations of these types of posts exist on many blogs so I am not claiming credit for this idea.
Books of October

Purchased

Paperback Swap

Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready


For Review/Promotion:
Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
Easy by Tammara Webber (Penguin)
The Namesake by Steven Parlato (Merit)



********************


Read
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa Sheinmel

My review list is pretty lacking (almost non-existent). So while everyone is tackling NaNoWriMo in November, I will be working on my pile of review books.

1 comment:

  1. i have hardly been reviewing either :)

    i have heard many good things about live through this. also, i read the ebook of easy and it was really addictive (if melodramatic at times, lol)

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs