Friday, April 5, 2013

Recommended and Read: Losing It by Cora Carmack


Losing It
by Cora Carmack
Published: self-published
Publication Date: October 12, 2012
Pages: 204
Source: Purchased


Recommended by: my aunt

I almost didn't read Losing It because of the title and cover - too obvious, but it was recommended to me and since I'm making an effort to read more recommendations, I gave it a go. And I must say that I'm glad I overlooked what I considered flaws (cover/title) because this was a really great story. It was humorous and touching and oh so sexy. Bliss is fun, realistic, very likeable, and a relatable character. And Garrick - Oh Garrick - there are no words, well except maybe YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs