Friday, June 7, 2013

It was a Good Week in Books

Bookish things that grabbed my attention this week:
And if that was enough:
  • Then Harlequin TEEN revealed the cover of Katie McGarry's next novel, Crash Into You. I just started reading Katie's Books (I'm now reading Dare You To) and have found a new author whose books I adore.  
Other happenings:
  • This was last week but I had to share this week: Anna Reads shares her Bookish Affliction: OLS - this made me crack up and realize that I may suffer from OLS too.
  • I shared some books from my shelves and a few others (not pictured) with my book club (and some patrons at Panera). ARCs of Audition and Jersey Angel are still up for grabs, email me if you are interested. U.S. addresses only and you must be 18 or older. First come, first serve.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Imagination Designs