Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (2)



This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews 

and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.



Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Purchased) - I picked this one up at YALLFest. After finishing FANGIRL, I have decided that I will read all things Rainbow Rowell.

Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Purchased) - Another book from YALLFest. I picked up an extra copy for a friend who NEEDS to read Gayle's books. Everyone NEEDS to read Gayle's books!!

Bang by Lisa McMann (Purchased) - This is the second book of McMann's Visions series. 

Broken by C. J. Lyons (Purchased) - A new to me author. This is Lyons's YA debut.

Asylum by Madeleine Roux (Purchased e-book) - I'm reading this for my book club. I'm a few chapters in and it's going to get creepy!

My Everything by Heidi McLaughlin (Audiobook; gift from the Author) - I cannot get enough of this series. Heidi just announced her next book will be out in December, so I have time to listen to it before Book #3 comes out. Who am I kidding? It's likely I will reread the series again.

The One Left Behind by Lena Nicole (Purchased e-book) - This was recommended to me and I'm participating in a read-along. 

Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein (Requested Review Copy) - I've loved Lisa's others books. While her other books are on the serious side, this one sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. Check back for the review in December.

What new books made it to your shelves?

17 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. It looks like you scored at YALL Fest. Lots of amazing books this week in your haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been easy to go crazy and buy too many books. Thankfully I made a list and actually stuck to it. YALLFest was wonderful and I hope to go back next year.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay awesome haul! hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I read Just One Day when it came out in hardcover, but the paperback is so pretty, that I had to have it too. I'm ready Asylum now. I won't let these still on my shelf for long!

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I LOVED Just One Day. I have’t read Just One Year yet, though. I heard some people were disappointed by it, but I don’t even care. I can’t wait! I have Asylum checked out from the library right now but haven’t read it. I wish I had more time. Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well just so you know, I was not disappointed by Just One Year. At all. No spoilers, Willem has his own journey and it is just as moving. You must Read it soon!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Please tell me you're going to do a Y'All Fest post! I need to know how awesome it was! Or did I miss it? Yay, you loved Fangirl and I'd love to know what you think about Attachments. I haven't read it.

    And this friend that hasn't read Gayle Forman? She really needs to. You'll convert your girls, one at a time!

    Wish I'd been with you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to write something up for Thursday. I'm really bad at posting recaps and I usually let a lot of time past and then don't do it. Not this time!!
      It was a great time. So many people, but you would have loved it!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed Asylum. Hope you enjoy all your books. Thanks for stopping by Annette's Book Spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it now - about 100 pages in. It isn't as creepy as I was expecting, but I am liking it.

      Delete
  6. I've heard really amazing things about Rainbow Rowell and picked up two of her books this week, excited to read both as they look really great. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rainbow is fantastic. I have the feeling that I will read all of her books.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Almost all of these are on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. asylum looks so scary but i still want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs