Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






Everything Leads to You
by Nina LaCour
Published by Dutton Juvenile
Expected Publication Date:  May 15, 2014
Add to Goodreads









(from Goodreads)

A love letter to the craft and romance of film and fate in front of—and behind—the camera from the award-winning author of Hold Still.

A wunderkind young set designer, Emi has already started to find her way in the competitive Hollywood film world.

Emi is a film buff and a true romantic, but her real-life relationships are a mess. She has desperately gone back to the same girl too many times to mention. But then a mysterious letter from a silver screen legend leads Emi to Ava. Ava is unlike anyone Emi has ever met. She has a tumultuous, not-so-glamorous past, and lives an unconventional life. She’s enigmatic…. She’s beautiful. And she is about to expand Emi’s understanding of family, acceptance, and true romance.


Why I'm Waiting
  • Nina made me a fan with her second novel, The Disenchantments and I swore I would read all of her books that she's written. It's funny that I write that because I still haven't read her debut novel Hold Still
  • Everything Leads to You sounds like just the type of book that I would love. Full of emotion, love, and self-discovery.
 

3 comments:

  1. I like this cover and synopsis. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it =) If you'd like please stop by and see my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one and was trying to figure out where I knew the author from. Thank you for enlightening me! The Disenchantments got such great reviews. No, I haven't read it, don't even own it, LOL. This one sounds great. Let me know how it is. Or rather, I'll check for your review! Great pick. I'm glad you picked it since I didn't investigate it.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs