Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Wrap-up


End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 1:00 a.m  - I wanted to keep reading, but I fell asleep
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? for readers who like novels-in-verse: The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Have a place to list all giveaway winners in one location in addition to the hourly announcements. This really wasn't an issue for me, but other readers may find it helpful.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked who the website was organized. All of the information was easily accessible
  5. How many books did you read? 2 and started a third
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Foreign Exchange by Denise Jaden, Tomboy by Liz Prince, and started The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Foreign Exchange by Denise Jaden
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader this year.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will. I'll participate as a reader and donate a copy of prizes like I did this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs