Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Related Problems


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.


Top Ten Book Related Problems

  1. My need to have my favorite books in all formats: hardcover/paperback, e-book, audiobook!
  2. Starting too many books and having several in-progress at the same time.
  3. All the e-books! I lose track of what I have and on which device. Kindle, and Nook, and iBooks, oh my!
  4. My hesitation to give away my books - but what if I want to read it again and I no longer have it?
  5. Gifting a book to a friend and 2 years later they STILL haven’t read it. If I gift a book to someone it is because I love it and want them to love it to. So why can't they just go ahead and read it and we can love it together?
  6. When I don't finish my book club book before the book club meeting and then I hear spoilers about the book because it's my fault because I didn't finish reading it.
  7. Wanting to read the book before seeing the movie, then missing out on the movie because I haven’t read the book, but eventually giving in and seeing the movie and then missing out on the book. (Rarely do I go back and read the book after seeing the movie.)
  8. Reading a book you love and not having someone to discuss it with (or reading a book and loving it with all your heart and friend is all MEH. And vice versa!)
  9. When I love a book so much that I can't find the correct words to adequately explain why I love it and then I saying, "Just read it, it's good."
  10. ALL THE SHINY NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!!

Do I really think these are problems? No, not at all. I know I'm really lucky to have access to so many books.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the book club spoiling - personally, I love spoilers, but the gals in my book club feel guilty anyways. It's more motivation for me to finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs