Friday, December 11, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Readathon - December 11-22

You know how much I love readathons. I just hosted the Holiday #Readathon and now I'm participating in the 2nd Annual 12 Days of Christmas Readathon (#12DaysofBookmas2 on Instagram) hosted by @BooksByBritt, @LizzieLovesBooks and others. They've proposed some fun challenges and I think I'm up for the task.

Here are the reading challenges:

Read a book with red or green on the cover 
Read about book that’s on your end of the year tbr 
Read a book that takes place during the holiday season 
Read a sequel 
Re-read a favorite book 
Read a book with a movie adaptation (and watch the movie) 

Read a total of 1,200 pages!

Here is my tentative TBR Pile. 


They also will have daily challenges on Instragram. I plan to participate and share those photos on Instagram. You can follow me there at actinupjoli 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs